This online Gallery is operated by CAZIMIR. Throughout the following articles, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to CAZIMIR. By placing an order with us you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. CAZIMIR acts as the intermediary between private collectors and prospective buyers. The articles in our Privacy Statement form an integral part of our Conditions of Sale. Purchases can be made by contacting us via email@example.com In addition, it is possible to view the objects at our location in Lugano, Switzerland, by appointment only.
2. Each individual buyer must be at least the age of majority in his country of residence. Each individual buyer is personally liable for all purchases made. He cannot claim to act for a third party or person. A purchase made with us constitutes a legal binding contract.
3. The descriptions of the objects and the listed price are subject to change. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the objects that appear in our online Gallery. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
4. All objects are sold in their current used state, for electric devices such as lamps rewiring is strongly recommended and complete working is never guaranteed, unless stated in the description. Objects are offered and sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. In the event that multiple buyers place an order at the same time, we will have absolute discretion to determine the successful buyer. We reserve the right to discard any order placed with us.
5. When an order is placed and accepted, the object becomes listed as ‘Sold’ and the purchase price is no longer visible. We may keep the object’s information and images live in our Online Gallery for a period of circa 30 days. However, upon receipt of full payment, the buyer may request removal of the exposure. We reserve the photographic rights for all items sold by us.
6. The purchase price payable by the buyer will be the sum of the merchandise, packing, shipping and insurance. In case of payment with a Credit Card or via PayPal, an additional charge of 4% will be added to the purchase price. In case of payment via Bank Transfer there will be no surcharge applicable. Ownership rights pass as soon as the purchase price is received by us. Immediate shipment will be prepared via registered Priority Mail Service that can be traced via the tracking number that you will receive by e-mail.
7. Liability and the applicable Customs Regulations or Import Requirements in the Country of your destination are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We cannot be held responsible for any delays occurred by Custom Procedures.
Import Tax or payable VAT depends on the Country of your destination. Payment or any taxes or any dispute with Customs Authorities are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
8. The transaction between the buyer and the seller takes place in Switzerland. All parties recognize the exclusive choice of Swiss Jurisdiction with any matter arising from the purchase and the performance of the transaction.
For all enquiries please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
1 – YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase an object from our online gallery, as part of the buying and selling process we collect the personal information you provide us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our gallery, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission only, we may send you emails about our online gallery, new objects and other updates.
2 – YOUR CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery, this implies your consent that we collect and use it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as our marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall. If you change your mind, you may at any time withdraw your consent by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
3 – DISCLOSURE
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties. We may only disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or in case you violate our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4 – SECURE PAYMENT
If you choose PayPal to complete your purchase, then your credit card data is stored encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is kept only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. PayPal adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our Online Gallery.